The GXP1610/15 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, two call appearances and a 132×48 LCD screen, the GXP1610/15 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 Mbps ports (with PoE on the GXP1615) for a flexible user experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1610/1615 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1610/1615 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
– 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
– Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
– EHS support for Plantronics headsets
– Up to 500 contacts
– Call history up to 200 records
– Integrated PoE (on GXP1615)