The GXP2130 is the perfect selection for a user who wants a flexible and powerful High-End IP phone to handle medium to high call volumes. Equipped with dual color LCD BLF/speed-dial and line keys, a 2.8” color LCD screen and its 4 XML programmable soft keys this device delivers a quality call experience for the user. The GXP2130 v2 allows for fluid call control with 3 lines/SIP accounts. Other features include integrated Bluetooth, HD audio, and dual Gigabit network ports (with integrated PoE).
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
– Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
– 2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
– Dual Gigabit ports integrated PoE
– 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
– HD audio on speakerphone and handset
– Integrated Bluetooth
– 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys