The GXP1620/25 is a reliable Basic IP phone for the user who requires standard features for a light to medium call volume. Stay in touch with others with its two lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these features make the GXP1620/25 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1620/1625 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1620/1625 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
– 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
– Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
– HD audio on speakerphone and handset
– EHS support for Plantronics headsets
– Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records